It was time to finish Walking 101, so Lukas and Makenzie waited impatiently for the girls to finish lunch:
While this went on, I redecorated Evan's room with some of the new Generations stuff, including bunk and loft beds! :excited2: I've been waiting for these since Sims 1!
I also bought a costume chest for the kids to play dress up:
Evan was immediately drawn to it:
Oh no! A T-Rex!
Ooh! An astronaut!
Back to Walking 101:
We interrupt Walking 101 because the astronaut needs a juice box:
And probably to also clean up that dish:
Lukas and Avery were still working by that flowery bush outside:
And, finally, both girls earned their Walking skills!
Which completely wore Avery out:
It was bedtime for Evan too, tomorrow is his first day of school! I admit, I was really excited to see him climb up into his bed since the bunk and loft beds I had in Sims 1 and 2 required the Sim to magically levitate to their bed.
Look how happy he is!
The school bus arrived bright and early the next morning:
Doesn't he look so excited?
Generations came with another new thing, strollers! I bought one for each girl:
The one with the green awning actually came that way in the game. I just inverted the colors for the other one.
Lukas and Makenzie immediately wanted to try them. I sent Lukas and Sarah out for a stroll and Makenzie and Avery went to the bookstore to collect the weekly profits and to check for books. (Sadly, still no books.)
Wait, why does Avery get to stand in the stroller?
Okay, that's better. An animation glitch.
Makenzie promptly set off in the exact opposite direction as Lukas:
And then a weird glitchy thing happened. Makenzie and Avery were strolling along, looking adorable:
And then suddenly the stroller was gone and Avery was being carried:
And then the stroller reappeared and Makenzie did some awkward handling of Avery:
Avery disappeared:
And then reappeared in the stroller:
And then it happened in reverse:
Ooookay...what are Lukas and Sarah doing?
Whoa...
Wait...
What?!
Did something flood? Did the sidewalk just kinda melt there?
Whatever that was, Lukas eventually trudged out of it and everything was fine.
Doesn't Lukas look so adorable with that pink and green stroller?
Lukas then promptly started doing the disappearing toddler/stroller bit:
Whatever. It's still adorable.
The freaky animations continued when I went back to Makenzie:
They went to the bookstore after Makenzie fixed her arms:
And walked past this hideously dressed woman:
While everyone was out, I got a request from Evan asking if he could go to his friend Wilbur's house after school. Evan stayed over for dinner and came home on his bike:
By this time, everyone else was home and Makenzie was playing with the girls:
But Makenzie's patience was wearing thin. (The girls are reacting to Lukas leaving for work.)
I sent Makenzie for some quiet time with her guitar and introduced the girls to their new dollhouse:
No comments:
Post a Comment