I caught Makenzie working on another painting:
Why she chose to paint Evan in such a way that we can't see his face, I have no idea.
Everyone has been taking the loss of Jeff pretty hard. I've been hearing random sobbing all over the house. Although, for reasons unknown to me, I caught Lukas sobbing in the kitchen over the...toilet...
Maybe remembering the time Jeff peed himself at dinner?
SimMe has been having the worst time of all:
Makenzie isn't doing much better:
Although she's been really throwing herself into potty training Evan:
I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but poor Evan is terrified of the dark. Absolutely terrified.
So, I gave him a bunny nightlight:
*gasp* It's the Ghost of Jeff!
Who has gone through all the hassle of rising from his grave to...
...play video games?
Seriously, Ghost of Jeff?
He spent some time street racing:
And playing football:
Makenzie ran out to get SimMe, who was still sculpting:
SimMe ran into the house to find the Ghost of Jeff still in the living room:
SimMe couldn't believe it:
Jeff pined away over SimMe:
And SimMe filled him in on the family:
Before he faded away.
Lukas was very broken up over this:
It was at this point that I realized I'd lost Evan. Where, oh where could he be?!
Is that him?
It is!
Silly boy!
He showed off some toys:
And waited ever so patiently while someone came up to put him to bed:
SimMe went back to her sculpture:
Which I added to her collection when she finished:
Note the rocketship. Evan's been there.
Lukas and I went out to deal with a very angry ghost who kept shaking the furniture:
Before finally making an entrance:
Lukas, once again, told him of the full life he'd lead and assured him that his family was well.
They talked about what it was like to be a ghost:
And then Lukas suggested moving on...
Which went over badly...
Oh well. Banshee Basher time!
We tried doing this the easy way!
Not my fault you were difficult!
Bye bye!
The other ghost appeared shortly afterwards:
Again, they chatted:
And I learned that even ghosts can get sleepy:
Lukas suggested she move on:
And after a short little outburst, she complied:
Makenzie came home from work to have a chat with Evan:
And a hug:
Evan and Lukas played for a bit:
Before it was time for bed:
When Lukas came downstairs for dinner, Makenzie had a surprise for him:
No comments:
Post a Comment