Sunday, March 13, 2011

Days of Our Sims Part 5

I started the game this evening to play some more with Mackenzie and Lukas and ended up redecorating until...just now... I've decided that Mackenzie and Lukas will simply take over the house from Jeff and SimMe and we'll all live together until Jeff and SimMe die of old age. Or kitchen fires. Whatever. I figured since it's now going to be Mackenzie and Lukas' house, I should redecorate it as such. I got most of the first floor done. Lukas and Mackenzie will be moving upstairs into Jeff and SimMe's room and we will be moving to the bedroom downstairs, which happens to be our original bedroom.

Layout shot:

Some interior shots:

The new dining room:

The office portion of the living room:

The living room portion of the living room:

The newly walled off stairwell and bookcase:

New kitchen:

Aerial shots:

Bathroom:

Dining room:

Kitchen:

Living room:

If something is randomly highlighted, it means that's where the cursor was resting when I took the picture.

No comments: