Today I redid the first floor bedroom for SimMe and Jeff. While moving their furniture, wallpaper and carpeting from the second floor, I realized I didn't like the living room. So I redecorated it again.
SimMe and Jeff's bedroom:
The newer living room:
While doing all the redecorating, I was able to sell most of the furniture I was no longer going to use, with the exception of Mackenzie's bed. Poor Lukas had spent the entire night in the cemetery looking for ghosts and had gone to bed before I started redecorating. So all I could do was move the bed out into the backyard. Luckily, Lukas didn't seem to mind:
(I have the option while decorating to cycle between day and night, which I change back and forth to determine whether the lighting I put in a room is enough or not. For the sims themselves, it's mid-morning.)
Then I redid the second floor master bedroom for Mackenzie and Lukas (I also added the stone fountain/well in the backyard):
Then I worked on the rest of the second floor. What was the children's rooms is now an open den area, with the old sofa set for reading and, of course, the sculpting area (the green arrow is the wall tool):
Overhead view of the second floor:
I have a bunch of small round rugs that look like records, so I piled them up to make the bigger rug by the stereo.
Overhead view of the first floor:
No comments:
Post a Comment