Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Days of Our Sims Part 7

I forgot to take any pictures, but Makenzie and Lukas got married. Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Brinkley:

As a wedding present, I bought the Brinkleys a new hot tub:

Apparently one of the options is skinny dipping, which the newlyweds promptly took part in. One thing lead to another:

Lukas approved:

Then the game informed me it was SimMe's birthday! What to wish for? Hmmm....

How about aging gracefully?

Party!

Then came the Birthday Sparkles:

Whoa, whoa...wait a minute!

This isn't what I wished for!

What the hell, Birthday Sparkles?!

Oh...wait...that meddling woman in the sky will fix it...

More party!

Cake!

At which point the party abruptly ended when Jeff peed on the floor:

Ew.

Anyways...Makenzie went back to painting:

It was so cute I hung it up on the wall:

Mackenzie finished her painting just in time for a successful family meal where no one peed on the floor:

While Jeff cleaned up after dinner and Makenzie practiced her guitar:

Lukas went outside to also practice guitar on his adorable little leopard print guitar:

As you can see, I fixed Old SimMe as best I could.

Then SimMe and Jeff decided to partake of the hot tub:

And things progressed...

Ew....

Lukas and Makenzie officially got jobs. Makenzie joined the Music career and Lukas is now a Ghost Hunter. One of the things he was given as an official Ghost Hunter is a Ghoul Gobbler(?) gun, which he promptly ran out to show Makenzie:

She was impressed:

They then proceeded to play a concert for the house:

Since both the ghost hunting and music careers are night gigs and SimMe and Jeff work days, Makenzie and Lukas had the house to themselves all day. They had a lovely breakfast of waffles and birthday cake:

Makenzie then went downtown to pick up the profits from the family owned bookstore and buy some new guitar songbooks. Lukas decided to try his hand at painting:

This is his finished painting. I think he needs some more practice:

I have no pictures of Makenzie running her errands but I did take a picture of the family bookstore:

Finally! Nightfall! Mackenzie has a career, which means she disappears to work and reappears when her shift is over. Ghost Hunter is a profession, which means I can go with Lukas to work. Here goes the happy Ghost Hunter in his...gross...new uniform:

Our first client lives in a creepy yellow glowing house:

Surrounded by equally creepy mist:

Lukas was strictly professional and got to work right away, capturing ghosts in his gun thingie:

Until finally the mist disappeared and the house stopped with the creepy yellow glowing:

The we moved on to the second house and guess who we ran into:

Stupid Breslin and the now toddler Maia:

It turns out that this new client was Breslin and Liam. Liam was MIA and Breslin was just returning home from the community pool with Maia. It quickly became apparent that Emily had been left home alone in the haunted and glowing red house:

Speaking of their house, look at what Liam traded up to!

What the hell?! Why so fancy?! And...why no cribs? Where do the twins sleep? Ugh. I hate them so much!

But once again, Lukas was a professional, not only hunting down all the ghosts but protecting the twins, who were left unattended (and also unfed, exhausted and in dirty diapers) by Breslin so she could eat sandwiches in front of the TV:

The house went back to normal, without the red glow. There were no high chairs, changing tables or cribs in the house, so Lukas really couldn't do anything for his nieces. He left the house quickly and returned home to his lovely wife. They both went to bed and dreamed of their respective jobs:

The next morning, I had SimMe work on a new scuplture just for you guys:

And I end the story with a shot of Lukas enjoying the hot tub, waiting for Makenzie to join him:

No comments: