I loaded my game to find one of Breslin's many annoyances: using other Sims' beds. Sending a sim to a specific bed once or twice is all it takes to teach them which bed belongs to them (and in the case of queen beds, which side belongs to them). After that, only in extreme energy desperation will they ever use another sim's bed. Except for Breslin. I am constantly chasing her out of beds that do not belong to her so that Sims can go to sleep. Today, Mackenzie desperately needed to sleep. So I sent her to bed. Not long after, I found her passed out in the hallway. She'd been unable to get to bed because stupid pregnant Breslin was busy daydreaming:
But fate made up for Mackenzie's misfortune. The next day she brought a cute boy home from school and they spent the entire evening on the front porch talking:
The following day, Breslin went into labor with Liam's spawn. The slacker had stayed up all night watching the Kidz channel on TV and had skipped work to sleep all day. I woke him up to take Breslin to the hospital, which turned out to be pointless because Breslin had to drive them:
He then proceeded to run over to the hospital doors and then stand there impatiently, whining about how tired he was while Breslin slowly waddled behind him. And, as a side note, I took a series of pictures to show how the game renders everything. When you move around town, you have very basic place holder images to show you what's what. If you happen to linger in a certain spot, the images get clearer and if it appears to the game that this is the lot you're going to, the graphics fully render:
And a close-up of Liam the dick whining while Breslin tries her best to catch up:
Much to my disappointment, Breslin had twins. Two girls. I let the game name them (after vetoing a couple of its suggestions) and they were named Maia and Emily. Maia was given the traits Easily Impressed and Excitable. Emily is Insane and Neurotic. They sound like such lovely people. Breslin left the hospital first, carrying one of the babies back to the car. Liam apparently didn't notice she'd left and had to run after her to make it back to the car before she left, all while carrying a newborn:
They then proved what awesome parents they are by randomly abandoning the babies on the floor:
At this point I had enough and kicked Liam, Breslin and the spawn out of the house. I have no idea where they are, nor do I care. Liam had this reaction, again used as an illustration of how the game renders things. I had left the house temporarily to check on what Jeff was doing and when I returned, the game had to render the Smith house again, which means everything is temporarily white and blocky:
Then color and details are added in:
With the idiots out of my life, I was free to meddle in my SimDaughter's love life. She brought her new friend, Lukas, home from school again. And as they walked to the front door, Lukas and his thoughts of baby bottles alarmed me:
Mackenzie promptly changed the topic to...vegetables?
They gossiped a bit. Apparently Liam Smith is really rich. (The next day, the gossip was that Liam Smith is flat broke.) Then they got down to the business of making out:
Which apparently caused Lukas to think of me?!
Things proceeded to get weirder from there:
And then the game informed me that it was Mackenzie's birthday! How time flies! So I had Mackenzie invite Lukas to spend the night and threw a party:
Mackenzie blew out the candles on her cake and The Special Birthday Sparkles arrived:
And Teen Mackenzie turned into Young Adult Mackenzie:
Wearing clothes I did not like:
So I gave her a quick makeover, aged up Lukas so Young Adult Mackenzie wouldn't be dating a teenager and had everyone eat cake:
The next day, Mackenzie proposed to Lukas:
Have you ever seen a man so excited by a diamond ring?
They promptly jumped into Mackenzie's bed:
And got down to business:
And then had a very long discussion about what they'd just done:
Followed by long and awkward silence:
I have no more pictures but afterwards, Mackenzie asked Lukas to move in and he accepted. They now share Mackenzie's bedroom, which used to be Liam and Breslin's bedroom. I had redecorated it for Mackenzie but have not done so since Lukas moved in, so poor Lukas now lives in a very purple teenage girl's room. According to the game, he used to live in a Maritime Shanty, so I assume this is a step up for him. Mackenzie has decided that her life's ambition is to be a Rock Star and Lukas has asked me repeatedly to be a Ghost Hunter. I see a very interesting future for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment