Thursday, February 9, 2012

Days of Our Sims Part 22

There was more young romance at the Brinkley house:

I left them alone to go tend to the rest of the house and ended up completely missing Elisa's birthday! I didn't notice what was going on until it was too late for any pictures.

Evan was pleased with Elisa's transformation:

Since Evan is now all grown up with a grown up girlfriend, I decided the time had finally come to get rid of the music room. I moved Evan downstairs:

Moved the music room to SimMe's abandoned sculpting studio:

And moved Sarah into Evan's old room:

Yeah, I know, their bedrooms are essentially clones of each other but I was tired of decorating at this point and the twins grow up in like 3 days anyway.

Avery's room:

I sent everyone else to bed but Evan insisted on staying up and inviting Elisa to spend the night:

I left them alone temporarily and when I returned, they were gone. I looked all over the house for them with no luck and then spotted Evan in the backyard!

This wasn't exactly what I had in mind when Evan wanted to invite Elisa to spend the...oh...

In your sisters' tree house, Evan? Seriously? EW!

The best part was Elisa's funny walk afterwards!

I sent Makenzie to bed and Evan decided to tell Elisa a ghost story. It was rather impressive.

After the ghost story, Evan asked Elisa to move in with him.

And Elisa agreed.

They spent their first night together in Evan's new room, dreaming of books.

I made it a point to find a picture of Sarah doing something during this update. It wasn't easy. Sarah's really into science. She spends all her time doing homework or working at her chemistry lab or walking Sophie. All very boring from a picture standpoint. So you will have to settle for her using the telescope.

She found a new planet while doing this and got to name it and received a $289 cash prize. She named it Brinklear.

No comments: