Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Days of Our Sims Part 21

We start out with excellent news! Makenzie has reached the top of her career track! She is now a ROCKSTAR! With a crappy outfit...

(Hey, look! It's the only picture of Sarah I have for this entire update!)

We picked up directly after the last update I posted, so all the birthday partying wore poor Sophie out completely:

The next day, Avery brought Chuck home from school. Remember creepy little Chuck? Well, he grew up into a fat teenager with an out of control mullet and ripped clothing. This simply would not do, so I fixed him, somewhat. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a before picture. But here's the new Chuck:

Chuck and Avery spent quite a bit of time together in the backyard:

While Avery and Chuck were busy becoming boyfriend and girlfriend, Sarah made Sophie a dog house. She was a little optimistic on sizing...

Meanwhile, Evan finally made some progress with Elisa from school. He invited her over and she showed up emulating his mother:

The two of them had a lovely evening, chatting together and watching the stars:

There was no way to take that picture without looking up her skirt...

It turned out to be a big night for everyone. Lukas reached the top of the Ghost Hunter career! He celebrated by coming home and walking Sophie:

The next morning while the kids were at school and Lukas was sleeping, Makenzie went downtown to pick up the profits at the bookstore and do some grocery shopping. She discovered fame has its drawbacks, like crowds:

(If you look closely, you'll spot Elisa, ditching school.)

Crowds which include Chuck's father, the Creepy Lukas Look-A-Like!!!

Makenzie managed to escape and made it to the grocery store:

After bringing the groceries home, she had a talk with Avery:

Then Makenzie tried to go to bed but Lukas had other ideas:

I tried to redo the twins' bedroom and this was the best I could do with the room I had:

Sarah's side:

Avery's side:

Everyone got up the next morning for a family breakfast:

After the kids went to school, Makenzie spent the morning painting.

Sophie slept on the furniture:

In the afternoon, Evan insisted on bringing his creepy cousin Yadira home again. The entire time she was over, she sat in the front lawn and did her homework.

Evan invited Elisa over and gave her roses.

Elisa was, well...this was her reaction:

(Hey! I lied! There's Sarah again!)

Which lead to their first kiss:

It turned out to be great timing because it was Evan's birthday!

The birthday sparkles arrived:

And turned Evan into an acceptable adult!

He spent the rest of the evening sitting with Elisa watching the stars:

Meanwhile, Sophie hunted down the Ghost of Jeff:

Once the Ghost of Jeff left for the evening, Sophie played with her chew toy:

No comments: