Monday, January 30, 2012

Days of Our Sims Part 20

Sarah has been bugging me forever for a chemistry set, so I finally caved and bought her one:

She spent the entire morning before school gleefully making a Stink Potion. She took it to school with her and returned without it. There was no angry phone call from school, so whatever she did with it, she didn't get caught...

Makenzie has been busy practicing her guitar, she's half a skill point away from completely mastering it. Much to my surprise, she has been practicing in the backyard, playing for Jeff and SimMe's graves.

Once he finally rolls out of bed, Lukas has been coming out to listen, too:

The kids came home from school, Makenzie went to work, Lukas made dinner and Avery continued her...insanity...

As Lukas was leaving for work, I caught Sophie sleeping with her feet up in the air:

Our first (and last) job of the night was to rid a house of some angry ghosts. Lukas tried reasoning with them at first:

He asked them about their lives and their hobbies, then reassured them that they'd had a good life and their loved ones were doing well.

Then he suggested they move on. Which they did.

The last ghosts didn't go so quietly...

The next morning while the kids were at school, Makenzie finally mastered the guitar!

Crazy Avery then brought a very weird child home from school. Meet Chuck:

Yeah....it's best not to stare directly at Chuck... Anyways, when Lukas reported for duty the next night, he won an award! He had to go collect it from City Hall in a fancy suit:

He won a fancy new banshee banisher and a medal to hang on the wall!

Back at home, it was apparently Prom night and poor Evan didn't have a date! So he went solo. He also picked out his own suit:

Not what I would have gone with, but okay. The school even sent a limo to pick him up!

Lukas got right back to work hunting ghosts:

Makenzie was out performing at a concert. And this brings us to a truly horrible parenting mishap on my part. Lukas and Makenzie are at work, Evan is at prom and it's the twins' birthday. Whoops! I feel terrible about it. I've never not had birthday cake and a party for a kid's birthday before! I even did them for stupid Liam every time!

Sarah was having a sleep out in the tree house, so she climbed down to let the Birthday Sparkles do their thing:

Their terrible, horrible thing...

I....words cannot express how I feel about this outfit.... We're not keeping it.

Avery was at weird Chuck's house and the Birthday Sparkles attacked her in Chuck's bathroom.

The Birthday Sparkles were much kinder to dear Avery, probably taking into account her already precarious mental state.

Since Lukas and Makenzie did such a good job raising the twins (present birthday forgetfulness excluded), I got to pick new traits for them. Sarah is now a Dog Person and Avery is a Natural Born Cook.

I then had to get Avery home quick because it was almost curfew and I didn't want a repeat of the Vanishing Liam Incident. Once Avery was safely home, I fixed the twins.

Sarah:

Avery:

Unfortunately, I have nowhere to stick them. The extra bedroom is being used as the band room, so it looks like the twins will have to keep their nursery room with the bunk beds.

But wait! It seems the Birthday Sparkles have not yet finished with the Brinkleys! Who is their newest victim?!

SOPHIE!

She's so excited! (It was rather cute, she kept nipping at the Birthday Sparkles.)

In celebration of Sophie's birthday, Sarah gave her a good game of Tug of War:

And a well-deserved belly rub:

No comments: