I've decided to abandon the family home in my Sims game. As much as I love it, the layout of the second floor is too restricting. Evan and Elisa will be moving out the next time I play. I am considering moving Lukas and Makenzie with them and leaving the family home to the twins and Sophie. (I can't take Sophie away from Sarah. It would break both their hearts.) Or, Sarah and Sophie might keep the house while Avery moves in with Chuck. Or Chuck and Avery keep the house and Sarah moves out with Sophie.
I think I went a bit overboard with the new Brinkley home:
I installed lighting:
And a pool:
Jungle gym:
Furnished the deck:
Added a side entrance:
I refined the upstairs a bit, painted all the walls and put unique flooring in all the rooms. Don't know that I'll keep any of it, though.
I did some furnishing of the first floor, essentially what would be there anyway when the Brinkleys move in.
(The blue stuff in the dining room is in case I don't like the green in the living room/kitchen. Then the rug and the chairs will go back to being blue.)
Aerial shot of the backyard:
The view from the house:
I think when the Brinkleys move in, I'm going to clone a lot of their stuff and put it in Lukas, Makenzie, Evan and Eliza's pockets. Sims' pockets are like black holes. You can stuff ANYTHING in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment