Monday, September 15, 2014

Days of Our Sims Part 33

We pick up the story at bedtime for a very sleepy Emma.


Evan has a very....interesting way of putting Emma to bed:


While Evan takes care of bedtime, Makenzie and Lukas help clean the kitchen after dinner. Somehow it just got filthy.



With all the evening chores taken care of, Elisa decides to ease her aching back with a dip in the pool:



Evan came out to join her and they decided to turn it into a skinny dip in the pool:



Followed by some skinny lounging. It's a very good thing the pool is hidden behind the garage!


While Evan and Elisa were enjoying their nudie time, Grandpa Lukas woke Emma up for some quality time:




Luckily Emma went right back to sleep when they were done:


The next morning, Evan had just taken his first bite of breakfast...


...Elisa went into labor!


They hurried to get dressed and out of the house:


And drove to the hospital:


Where they were in such a hurry that they parked inside another car...


I wanted a picture of the two of them before they went into the hospital, but this is the best I could do. See that cat on the sidewalk behind them? That's EvilGenius Cat!


Evan was so excited and instantly started pestering me with requests for EvilGenius Cat but he had other things to do, so I denied them all.

Evan was brave enough to go in this time, so I was left alone to stare at the hospital doors:


Until the game informed me that Elisa had a baby girl! I named her Eloise and she has the Genius and Loves the Cold traits.


Elisa and Eloise headed straight home but Evan insisted on looking for EvilGenius Cat. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of pictures of this because it was new and distracting and things happened really quickly.

Evan spotted EvilGenius Cat sitting to the left of the hospital doors and went running over to go pick him up. About halfway there, he spotted a green snake on the sidewalk. All thoughts of EvilGenius Cat were forgotten. Evan wanted the snake. As he was cautiously approaching it, EvilGenius Cat launched himself across the sidewalk and attacked the snake!


It was a serious fight! In the end, EvilGenius Cat was victorious and ate the snake! Evan decided he didn't want to play with EvilGenius Cat anymore and walked home in the rain.

Back at the house, Elisa cuddled with her newest daughter:


And put her down for a nap in this cute little basket I found that also works as a crib.


While Elisa was taking a bubble bath, Evan finally made it home and cuddled with Eloise for the first time:


Elisa finished her bath and decided it was time for Emma to start eating in her high chair. She got right to work making her own baby food:


It was a hit!




All done!


After dinner, Elisa worked on teaching Emma to talk.





And with the word 'laptop', Emma is officially a talker!


Yay Emma!


Since Elisa took care of dinner, Evan put the girls to bed. This is why Evan should not be in charge of bedtime:



Hmm...last time I checked, Emma had the pink room and Eloise had the jungle room. Oops!

The next morning, Mackenzie woke up with the desire to use the sculpting station. She got to work right after breakfast.



Is that what I think it is?


Yep. Another metal chair. Yay.


Mackenzie chose to do her next sculpture in wood. A wooden chair might actually be nice! If she makes six of them, I can put them in the dining room!


While Mackenzie was busy and Lukas was off cleaning the house (Lukas has become the Jeff of the family; he gets up every morning and, on his own, cleans the house), Evan and Elisa put Emma in the playpen in the living room and snuck off to Woohoo in Makenzie and Lukas' shower. I don't know why it had to be Evan's parents' shower but that's what they picked. It must have been one hell of a Woohoo because when they were done, the shower was broken and spraying water everywhere!


Emma has been going through an afraid-of-the-dark phase that even her nightlight isn't helping, which means that every night she sleeps in her swing in the living room while one of the adults sleeps on the sofa:


Since she started doing this, Elisa comes rushing down every morning to wake her up:


Emma spends the morning in her playpen while everyone gets dressed and eats breakfast.


Playing is exhausting and pretty soon Evan has to put her back in the swing for a mid morning nap.


That afternoon, Evan is inspired by his mother's sculpting and decides to use the Inventor's Table (I can't remember what it's actually called) for the first time.


He grabs a piece of scrap metal and gets to work:


I think we can all agree this won't end well.


Oh, maybe it will. The blowtorch is gone.


Aaaand now it's back. I really don't think this is a good-


EVAN!


Um...Evan...


RUN!


Where are you going?!


The bathroom was literally the next room!


Oh. I see what you're doing.


Maybe inventing isn't the job for you.


And now for the Walk of Shame to the shower:



Much better! If you set yourself on fire again, I'm taking that table away from you!


While Evan was trying to kill himself, Mackenzie (entirely unconcerned about her son being on fire) finished her wood carving:


And the Birthday Sparkles came for Eloise! Sadly, due to Evan being on fire, I missed most of them.


Eloise looked around, not quite sure what to do:


And decided this was a horrible thing and she was going to cry.


"It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to..."


While all of this was going on, the seasons changed from Fall to Winter. Unfortunately, they changed while Elisa was outside in her nightie for some reason. Unprepared to deal with the cold, Elisa became "Frozen Solid". I've never done seasons before and I saw this and panicked when I couldn't wake her up so I used a cheat code to fix her. While I was able to unfreeze her, I couldn't fix the fact that she was very, very, very cold...


So I stuck her in the shower and that seemed to fix her. Once I was pretty sure Evan and Elisa weren't going to die, I relaxed and let them have the evening to themselves. Luckily, Emma and Eloise were perfectly happy to play together in the playpen.






When Grandpa Lukas finished his cleaning for the day, he came over to snuggle with his granddaugthers.






The End!

Oh! Two special bonus pictures:



I love how Eloise is flailing around in front of the mirror!

No comments: