Friday, April 4, 2014

Days of Our Sims Part 32

Almost a year to the day after the last installment of Days of Our Sims, I have another!

I finally decided what to do with the empty room on the first floor. I turned it into a workshop:

Everyone had a lazy morning. Evan and Elisa had a late breakfast:

Makenzie painted:

I have no pictures but Lukas slept. He's been working nights again.

Emma woke up so Evan went to get her:

Elisa did some housecleaning and then played with the kittens:

Evan succumbed to the allure of the sculpting station:

Elisa made dinner:

Sigh. Evan is following in SimMe's footsteps and making chairs:

Emma hung out in her swing:

Makenzie finished her gorgeous painting:

Elisa gave Emma dinner:

Evan loves when Emma is in the swing. He runs over to make funny faces at her:

Emma laughs and laughs:

And when she's finally worn out, Emma and Elisa take a nice nap:

Emma woke up before Elisa, so Grandpa Lukas snuck in and took Emma upstairs so Elisa could sleep:

It was the night of the full moon which made the house do this weird glow thing. But nothing else happened, other than Jasper's birthday! Here come the Birthday Sparkles!

Lucy didn't know what happened.

She sniffed Jasper hesitantly...

...and decided he was just as good as the smaller Jasper.

The two of them went off to play. Poor Lucy has to run to keep up with Jasper now.

Jasper decided Lucy was dirty and gave her a quick bath:

And a snuggle:

Before doing something he'd longed to do since he was just a tiny kitten. Sleep on the sofa:

Lukas went to work in yet another haunted house:

When he got home, Lukas decided he was simply too old for this. He called...I have no idea who he called since he's self-employed but he called someone and retired.

Lukas celebrated by going to bed.

The next morning, there was an ice cream truck in front of the house!

I didn't get a picture fast enough but the ice cream truck started playing music and Evan bolted out of the house!

He got himself a rainbow popsicle and was quite happy with himself.

Everyone spent the day tending to their needs and cleaning the house. Nothing picture worthy. After dinner, it was time for a double dose of Rainbow Sparkles!

First victim was Lucy:

Then it was Emma's turn! I have no pictures of the actual event because the animation glitched and forced Emma to disappear!

She returned as a yellow toddler:

I fixed her up a bit. Her favorite color is hot pink, so I complied:

Since they were already celebrating, Elisa gave Evan some news:

Elisa gave Emma a birthday hug:

A birthday kiss:

And a birthday tickle!

One of the new items I got since Sarah and Avery grew up is a baby walker. Elisa put Emma in it and she took off!

She stopped behind the sofa to smash the buttons:

Then she flashed me a grin and plotted some mischief:

All that running and playing is exhausting, so Elisa rocked Emma to sleep:

Birthdays are exhausting for everyone. I love how Lucy has no shame:

I'll leave you with a picture of the following morning. Emma is sleeping in her swing while Elisa makes breakfast:

No comments: