It was business as usual for Makenzie and Lukas. I get to spend a lot of time with them because they work nights while Jeff and SimMe work days. Plus, since Jeff and SimMe are elderly, we require more sleep than Makenzie and Lukas, who are young adults.
They went hot tubbing:
And had lunch while discussing conductors:
(I love that the only way Makenzie can hold her jam and toast is by getting as much of her hand in the jam as possible!)
Makenzie leaves for work about 2 hours before Lukas goes on duty. He's been spending his alone time practicing his guitar:
And building his logic skill by playing chess:
That eats up two hours rather quickly and before I know it, we're off ghost hunting!
Lukas recently got a promotion to...um...something and now hunts poltergeists! Once again, we're a ghost hunting team instead of him doing all the work and me staring at a building. Our first client lived in a fancy mansion:
And had an evil red poltergeist problem:
Poltergeists will pick a certain object to possess and make that object levitate and shake and even disappear through walls! Sometimes, when Lukas is trying to catch them, they abandon their object and jump to another one in the room. Hunting them is very exciting!
Makenzie is always very happy when Lukas arrives home safe:
I also redid their upstairs bathroom, since it was the only room I didn't do when I did the big remodel after Lukas and Makenzie took over the house:
Apparently Lukas and Makenzie think dirty dishes are appropriate pillow talk:
I have to admit, it did put them to sleep rather quickly:
Lately it seems Lukas has one thing on his mind:
He's always thinking about it, even when it's not the best time to be doing so...
But anyways...
I don't know that I've ever showed you this, but while Lukas asked Jeff for a book on logic, I got a picture of Jeff's Leader of the Free World uniform:
I am so glad our president doesn't have to dress like that. Whoever picked that color needs to be shot. Or eaten by flies. I do so love the giant medal around his neck though.
Lukas started reading Jeff's logic book:
He didn't get very far, though. We had a green poltergeist to hunt!
Apparently green poltergeists bring fog with them. Who knew?
But we quickly took care of it and the house went back to normal:
It turned out to be a busy night though. We quickly got a call about a yellow poltergeist:
The yellow ones seem to be especially angry...
And possess toilets...
But we took care of it!
While we were battling poltergeists, Jeff decided to try out that newfangled video game contraption Lukas and Makenzie occasionally play with.
He wasn't very good.
Beating the controller won't solve anything, Jeff!
Neither will using the controller as a steering wheel. Use the joysticks, Jeff!
He cycled through a lot of games including a street racing game I didn't get a picture of, a football game:
A skateboarding game:
And, my personal favorite, some game about a depressed warthog (and a bear that chases butterflies with comical results):
But playing (and losing) video games is exhausting, so Jeff soon headed off to bed:
At which point Makenzie woke up and decided to work on her cooking:
She made, according to the game, "grapes pancakes":
She even got the flip thing down!
And she made enough for everyone!
After breakfast, Makenzie went outside to practice her guitar:
It wasn't long before Lukas joined her:
Lukas got really into it:
Not to be outdone, so did Makenzie:
The music caught Jeff's attention while he was eating a late breakfast:
And he soon joined his son-in-law and daughter for some dancing:
Eventually Makenzie had to pee, so Lukas decided to work on his cooking by making...hotdogs:
It turns out that the making of hotdogs in Sims consists of not only proper seasoning but the all important watching of the microwave:
Which turns raw hotdogs into...
Cooked hotdogs, in buns with mustard!
I need one of these microwaves!
Makenzie went back to painting:
Lukas tried his hand at painting with...different results:
I don't remember what was sold to earn the money that showed up on the screen. I didn't intend to sell Makenzie's starry night painting but I might have by accident.
SimMe, who spent most of the game either at work, running a community clinic or sleeping, managed to get some sculpture time in:
And, the next morning, Makenzie had something interesting to share with Lukas...
No comments:
Post a Comment