When we last left our intrepid Smith Family...SimMe had moved into Barnacle Bay, met and married Jeff Smith and settled into a comfortable life with two children: Liam and Makenzie. While Makenzie grew into an awesome Sim with a taste in music and aptitude for the guitar, Liam grew into a dick with a trashy taste in women.
Liam's dickhood was kept in check for a while after he returned from his police enforced "execution" but came back full force when he aged into a young adult. Again, I have no photos, but this time it's because his birthday caught me off guard. No fires were started and his girlfriend even happened to be in attendance at his party. SimMe served Goopy Carbanara in honor of the occasion. The game is very strict with it's age requirements, so while Liam and his girlfriend, Breslin, were only one SimDay apart in age, Liam was no longer allowed any romantic social interactions with her. This made Breslin incredibly useless and annoying, so I had Jeff "Rudely Ask Breslin To Leave". :angel: There was much rejoicing among all Sims not named Liam. Liam could not be bothered to notice his girlfriend's abrupt departure because he was working out to a workout program on the TV, as he often does.
The next day, SimMe headed to work at the hospital, Jeff headed out to work as the newly elected Vice President of whatever country Sims live in and Makenzie headed off to school. Liam, now grown and unemployed, resisted all of my efforts to find a job because he wasn't "in the mood for that right now". He slept in, worked out with the TV until he got all stinky and then talked on the phone with Breslin for hours until I forced him to take a shower. By this time, Jeff arrived home to celebrate his promotion, Makenzie returned home from school and poor SimMe was rushing all over town to try and contain a virus outbreak. They did their normal nightly routine of homework, dinner and guitar/computer time for Makenzie and cleaning the house, making ice sculptures with chainsaws, dinner and reading to improve skills for Jeff.
One of Jeff's traits is Clean which means he's very, very picky about all things dirty and flies into little comical rages when a Sim or a room is not cleaned to his satisfaction. After much begging on his part, I finally obliged and bought him a washing machine and a clothesline and he now delights in doing laundry every. single. day. He has wishes for doing laundry. He talks to others about doing laundry. He dreams about laundry. He runs over every couple of SimMinutes to check the washing machine to see if it's done yet. It's quite pathetic.
Anyways, with all of Liam's newfound free time and Breslin now a grown young adult, I kept finding this all over my home lot:
It was sickening. Liam kept pestering me with all these "Get engaged to Breslin" "Have baby with Breslin" "Ask Breslin to move in" "Make out with Breslin" "Chat with Breslin" Woohoo with Breslin" requests that I couldn't take it anymore. After briefly considering killing her, I decided to direct Liam to propose with the Sparkly Engagement Ring of Doom:
Her face was kinda worth it:
The Sparkly Engagement Ring of Doom persisted for quite a while:
I call this the Could Be A Hug; Could Be A Chest Bump move:
Since Breslin was there, Liam was there, I (unfortunately) was there and the sun was setting, I had them get married right away. Breslin (whose maiden name is Lai, if anyone cares) wore a very pretty wedding dress that I picked out while Liam stubbornly held on to his badly fitting suit with the dark red shirt.
Some solo shots so you can see their wedding attire:
Why, Liam?! Why the crappy suit?!
Once married, they wasted no time in getting down to business. I will admit, I have not updated Liam's bedroom furniture since he was a child, except for making his twin bed a queen one:
What...doesn't everyone's bedroom ceiling shower them in little pink hearts when they..."woohoo"?
Poor Liam doesn't quite get the concept that foreplay comes BEFORE the woohooing...
While they were busy, I decided to go around the house and check on everyone else.
Jeff was flipping out over...the dishwasher? The empty counter? The fact that that's the counter that usually has food when there is freshly cooked food available and now it's empty? Only he knows...
I was dreaming about theaters after another long night of being on call at the hospital:
Makenzie, my sweet girl, had gotten up extra early on a Saturday to get her homework done:
Proof that Breslin is also a dick:
Here we have Makenzie minding her own business practicing her guitar outside. Note Breslin creeping up to scare her for no apparent reason:
She gets into position:
And I wasn't fast enough with the camera and only caught Makenzie post jump:
A negative experience is had by all:
Makenzie turned to yell at Breslin for scaring her...or randomly about Saturn...
Breslin fires back with some taunts about llamas... (wtf?!)
Makenzie insults Breslin's cooking, which I have to point out is relevant since Breslin is a professional chef:
And Breslin freakin' slaps her!
Repeatedly, until Makenzie sees stars!
So, horrible SimMom that I am, I had Makenzie slap her right back:
Until Breslin also saw stars:
Then I sent Makenzie in the house to take a nap and then finish practicing her guitar while sent Breslin to the bistro for a four SimHour cooking class. Unfortunately, Breslin got back in time to woohoo with Liam and make herself something to eat before Makenzie woke up.
And that is where I left off. Or where the game suddenly crashed for no reason after I completed a save. Whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment