Well, Elisa decided that Jasper was lonely and called up the shelter to adopt another kitten. Soon a car drove up and dumped Lucy on the sidewalk in front of the house in the pouring rain.
Lucy wasn't too thrilled about this and cried until Elisa and Evan came out to get her.
Poor wet kitty.
Elisa brought her inside and she wasted no time in making herself at home, much to Jasper's dismay.
Once the rain stopped, everyone noticed the big pool behind the garage.
Nothing quite like lounging in the pool...
...to lull yourself to sleep!
Oh look, a diving board!
Evan does a pretty decent Jesus impression.
Back to the midnight pool party!
Evan and Elisa ended the evening by lounging in the pool.
Lukas and Makenzie went back in the house for a late night snack, which attracted Jasper's attention.
He did his very best begging but Makenzie wasn't falling for it.
The next day was spent recovering from the midnight pool party. After that, Lukas and Makenzie spent time with the kittens, Elisa worked on her cooking and Evan decided to go around the house and make all the toilets self-cleaning. I don't have a picture but he somehow managed to electrocute himself twice while doing this.
I do have these hilarious pictures from when Elisa was watching The Yummy Channel on TV. I caught two of the shows she was watching. One had this weird chef with a ridiculous mustache:
(Jasper is on the other side of the coffee table thinking about ghosts. I don't know why. Maybe Lukas was telling him stories.)
The other show was this cooking competition.
There was the Red Contestant:
And the Blue Contestant:
The Red Contestant was very good.
The Blue Contestant had some issues.
The contestants appeared before the panel of judges:
Who declared the Red Contestant the winner!
While Elisa was watching TV, Lucy decided to use the scratching post. Jasper just walks up and uses it but Lucy has this routine she goes through. She approaches the scratcher and gets really angry with it:
Then she lunges forward and scratches furiously:
Then she eats what she scratched off!
Even Sim cats are weird.
Oh! I almost forgot! Somewhere between the midnight pool party and the TV watching, this happened:
Yay Elisa! Yay Evan!
Evan and Elisa both came up with the wish for a baby boy. Evan started pestering me constantly to buy a train set "for the baby". Eventually I gave in.
Oh don't give me that look, Evan. We both know the train set is for you!
There was more random life stuff happening around the house.
Lukas practiced guitar.
Makenzie cooked dinner.
Elisa played with Lucy.
Lucy somehow died?!
Lucy recovered and made a very pregnant Elisa chase her around the house.
Makenzie became the first Sim to eat at the island in the kitchen! (Everyone else eats in the dining room.)
Elisa wanted Evan to go read a pregnancy/parenting book. I found him sitting in their bedroom reading. Except instead of reading the book Elisa gave him, he was reading a book called Inappropriate Manor.
As I was going around the house putting everyone to bed, I found Makenzie sitting in the nursery, rocking back and forth in the rocking chair with the creepiest expression on her face.
Had I not been terrified of Evan, Avery and Sarah being executed by the cops for staying out past curfew like their Uncle Liam, I suspect this is the way Makenzie would sit by the front door waiting for them when they were late.
The next morning, Elisa was up bright and early...and in labor!
Evan didn't take it very well. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
My favorite part is how Elisa is just staring at him!
Finally, I intervened and told him to take Elisa to the hospital. Suddenly he was a man with a plan and everything was okay.
Elisa and Evan took one last look at each other before heading to into the hospital.
Then Evan did something none of my Sims has ever done. He didn't follow Elisa into the hospital! He just stayed by the door and paced until it was all over and Elisa came back out...
So much for that boy they both wanted.
They took their new daughter home and introduced her to the family.
Then Elisa put her in the swing so she could go take a nap. Childbirth is just exhausting!
"Hi!"
"My name is Emma!"
"Emma mad!"
"Emma hungry!"
Daddy to the rescue!
After a very exhausting day with the new baby ( I swear Lukas was there! He held the baby and everything!) everyone went to bed.
Goodnight Emma!
Goodnight Evan! Goodnight Elisa!
Goodnight Makenzie! Goodnight Lukas!
Wake up Elisa! Emma is hungry and needs to be changed!
Oh look, everyone has that creepy look to them when they're in the rocking chair.
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment