Sunday, September 23, 2012

Days of Our Sims Part 29

Finally, we return to Days of Our Sims!

We pick up with Evan and Elisa spending a romantic evening out in the backyard:

My favorite part was right before they did anything, they'd stare at me like I was bothering them!

Evan told Elisa he had a surprise for her...

FLOWERS!

Elisa was shocked.

Then they went out front to watch the stars some more. All the Brinkley children are obsessed with watching the stars. Poor single Sarah spends a lot of time with her telescope and Evan/Elisa and Avery/Chuck spend time watching them in the grass:

The next morning, Evan dragged Elisa out of bed and out to the front lawn for a special surprise:

Elisa was so happy she kind of attacked him.

They continued their celebration in the hot tub, which is suffering from a creepy animation glitch:

Meanwhile, Sarah came home from the library just in time to prevent Sophie's head from exploding!

And then, sadly, the Birthday Sparkles announced their impending arrival. I quickly bought a birthday cake and stuck it in the dining room table but I wasn't fast enough.

Sarah was on her way to the dining room when they struck:

Um....don't worry. I can fix that, Sarah. She gained her final trait: Athletic and picked her lifelong ambition: to become an Astronaut.

Then the game dragged me away from Sarah to Avery who was being attacked by the Birthday Sparkles herself, so close to the birthday cake!

Huh. That one's actually not horrible. Avery got to keep it. She got her last trait: Hopeless Romantic and picked her lifelong ambition: to become a Hit Movie Composer.

Both girls got makeovers although Avery did keep her everyday outfit. Here is the new Sarah:

Here she is in Build Mode so you can actually see her:

But wait! The Birthday Sparkles weren't done yet! They continued on to do a terrible, horrible thing. THEY CAME FOR LUKAS!!!

EEK!

I fixed him as best I could. (Check out Makenzie on the right!)

Makenzie went inside to make dinner while everyone else chatted in the yard.

Then they all sat down for what might be the last family meal together:

The next morning, Sarah got up bright an early to start training for the military (Astronaut is the top of the Military career).

She's about as good on the treadmill as SimMe was...

Then it was time for one last school event: Graduation! I got some pictures before the girls headed off to the ceremony:

(Avery is on the left.)

No comments: