I redid the twins' room; they got a bunk bed not so much because I wanted another one but because it was the only way to get two beds in there.
I set about de-toddlerfying the house but had to stop because I needed someone (Lukas) to put all the toys back in the toy box before I could delete it. While he was doing this, the Birthday Sparkles came for Evan...
In case you're wondering, Avery chose to stand at the opposite side of the table and there was no way I could get her in frame with Evan. The girls were in the process of cleaning up the dirty dishes and abandoned them on the living room floor when the Birthday Sparkles announced their visit.
The creepy stretchy spine thing as Evan's body stretched into the Teen morph while still wearing the Child skin:
And there we have it: Indiana Evan!
Indiana Evan post-makeover (I love Lukas and Sarah's faces!):
He looks so upset, doesn't he? Maybe he misses the shaggy hair just as much as I do. It wasn't available for teens and my only options for longer hair for him was his dad's haircut, a Beatles-esque look, a mullet, Justin Bieber hair and a series of flamboyant anime styles. So I gave him a short but messy cut.
After the Birthday Sparkles left, I got everyone back to work. Sarah and Avery finished the dishes and Lukas put all the toys away, which means the house has officially been de-toddlerifyed! Evan, being the birthday boy, got to have one of his wishes fulfilled instead of doing chores. He aged up with the handiness trait, so he wanted to read a book on the subject. The first book in the Handiness series is called Unplug It First.
And, as you can see, not only has the bookcase been moved back into the dining room but Avery has changed into her creepy costume again. I still can't figure out what's up with that.
The girls wanted to play a game together, so I sent them out to play chess:
Daredevil Sarah got bored fairly quickly and the trampoline called to her:
It called to Makenzie too, who had just gotten home from work:
While Sarah was answering another call (of nature), Makenzie jumped alone. Unlike last time, she actually did some flips and tricks:
Sarah promptly returned and the two of them jumped together while Avery practiced her chess:
After all the bouncing and chess practicing, everyone came in for a late dinner:
And I conclude today's story with everyone going to bed.
Sarah claimed top bunk. Because Sarah is a daredevil, she doesn't just do something, she does them extremely. When I sent Avery to bed, I clicked on the bed and my options were "Sleep" and "Nap" and some others. For Sarah, I had "Extreme Sleep" and "Extreme Nap". In fact, the only things she doesn't do extremely are go to the bathroom and eat. Even her shower was an Extreme Shower.
Goodnight Sarah. Goodnight Avery.
Goodnight Evan. (I'll update your room next time!)
Goodnight Lukas. Goodnight Makenzie.
Goodnight everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment